Friday, April 16, 2010

Getting to Know Me 2010

1. What is your occupation? I prolong death for a living.

2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any...naked feet. Very sexy!!

3. What are you listening to right now? My "FRIENDS" on TV... they never judge me.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Cheese...needed a bit of a binder tonight.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Well my last boyfriend didn't complain.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My pimp / business manager ... he owes me money.

7. What is your preferred method of travel? Broomstick

8. How old are you today? 29. And if you believe that, I have a bridge to Hawaii to sell you.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Anything that involves men in uniforms...or out of them...I like those too!

10. What is your favorite drink? Spoiled milk. Yum nothing wakes me up in the morning like that taste!

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Well sure...the drapes have to match the carpet!

12. Favorite food? Anything I don't have to make!

13. What is the last movie you watched? Buffy the Vampire Layer. Hmmm, not so much about vampires.

14. Favorite day of the year? Columbus Day! Killer parties man!

15. How do you vent anger? If I told you, I'd have to kill you and bury you with the others that I got angry over.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Strangely enough, the not so well known game of "Running with scissors on ice". Very challenging.

17. What is your favorite season? I like either Sage or Paprika.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? I'll say blueberries...only because I haven't seen my cherry in a long time!

19. What is your favorite book? It's a toss up between "Mein Kampf" and "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish".

20. If you had to make a movie about your life what would it be called? "Oh Brothel, Where Art Thou?"

21. If you fell off a cliff what would be you last thought? Apparently Cliff was too wild for me, should have slept with Paul.

22. Living arrangements? Me, myself and the gardener Lupe.

23. When was the last time you cried? Getting waxed. If you think a Brazilian is painful, you should try the Ethiopian. I won't even tell you what that entails!!!

24. What's on the floor of your closet? Butt pads. Hey, a white girl sometimes wants a "badonka donk"!

25. Do you shower every single day? No. Only on couples day.

26. What did you do last night? That's classified.

27. What are you most afraid of? Heights, spiders and vending machines.

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I don't like it when my "meat" is burning...if you know what I mean. Those antibiotics get expensive!

29. Favorite dog breed? The ones that DOESN'T hump my leg!

30. Favorite day of the week? HUMP DAY!! DUH!!

31.How many states have you lived in? 2...but that's only because I'm banned from the other 48.

32. Diamonds or pearls? Neither. I don't like Prince.

33. What is your favorite flower? The plastic kind.

No comments: